- Welcome Week for Spring 2021 will take place in-person for students on Monday, Feb.1 and Tuesday, Feb.2
- New students will also have the opportunity to gather virtually with their peers prior to the start of Welcome Week.
- The full schedule for Welcome Week can be found in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Given our community's response to the ongoing global pandemic, a maximum of two family members or guests may accompany a new student for move-in.
- View the recent email from the COVID-19 Response Unit (CRU) regarding pre-matriculation testing requirements.
- The latest information for student move-in is outlined on the Residential Life website.
Our Welcome Week team is committed to providing full access to all of our programs and services for participants with potential access needs such as a disability. If you require accommodations for a disability (visible or invisible) to fully participate in Welcome Week programs, please contact the New Student Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much advance notice as possible.
The official dates and details about Welcome Week: August 2021 will be shared in June 2021.