Welcome Week 2020
- Welcome Week is scheduled to take place in two identical sessions: The Blue Program will run Monday, Aug. 3 to Tuesday, Aug. 4 and the Gold Program takes place Wednesday, Aug. 5 to Thursday, Aug. 6
- Following the conclusion of each Welcome program on Tuesday, Aug. 4 or Thursday. Aug. 6, student-only programming will continue through the start of classes.
- Each student is able to bring up to two family members or guests.
- Check out recent communications from Erin Hoffmann Harding, the Vice President of Student Affairs.
- The latest information for student move-in is outlined on Residential Life's website.
- First Years go to Academic Exploration Sessions based on majors or Colleges they are interested in. Learn more about opportunities to get involved with the different colleges at Notre Dame!
Our Welcome Week team is committed to providing full access to all of our programs and services for participants with potential access needs such as a disability. If you require accommodations for a disability (visible or invisible) to fully participate in Welcome Week programs, please contact the New Student Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much advance notice as possible.